To Purchase the DSLR Camera click below-
PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-G85MGW-K 4K Digital Camera, 12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 5 Axis in-Body Dual Image Stabilization, (Black)
Product Info
16 MP Digital Live MOS sensor with Venus Engine
12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens
5-Axis Dual image stabilization : Corrects shakes for all lenses
4K photo mode : Shoot with unlimited burst, then choose and extract frames you want to keep
Post focus: Shoot now focus later
DFD (Depth from defocus ): Ultra fast motion detection and focus
Live view finder: LUMIX 0.74x (35mm equiv.) magnification ratio
4K Mirrorless Camera, with 12-60mm F3.5-5.6, Power O.I.S. Lens, Dual I.S. 2.0, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch;4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps), WIFI.
The One for the Adventure
When life's adventure take you places, you need a camera that can keep up. Perfect for outdoor shooting, the Dual image Stabilizer helps you take crisper, cleaner image in difficult or fast moving environments, while the weather - sealed compact body and kit lens allow for huge flexibility whenever your trips takes you.
Make moving images , not blurry ones- Dual I.S.2
Life doesn't stand still for you to capture it. That's why Lumix G85 integrates 5-Axis Dual I.S.2 (Image Stabilizer), combining body and lens stabilization to gain more powerful handshake correction and compensating your shots up to 5 F- Spots. The axis stabilization works both wide and telephoto photography and motion picture recording including 4K videos
Change the lens, expand your creativity
The LUMIX high precision gyrosensor and a new algorithm increase the compensation power of the 5-Axis Body I.S This awesome power corrects hand-shake for all lenses.


0 Reviews:
Post Your Review